- Full Set – $200
- Fill – $75
- Full Set – $240
- Fill – $85
Bottom Lash Extensions – $50
Lash Lift & Tint – $80
Facials & Waxing – Call For Pricing
Lash Extension Experts in Fenton, Michigan
Lovely Lashes By Dana specializes in the application of semi-permanent eyelash extensions – The latest trend in beauty makeovers that make your eyes look amazing! Our eyelash extension studio, located in Fenton, MI, only uses the best product on the market – NovaLash®, world-renowned for its innovation and high-quality products. Lovely Lashes By Dana is proud to serve clientele in Fenton, Linden, Grand Blanc, Holly, Swartz Creek, Burton, Flint, Davison, and Lapeer. The next time you’re searching for a lash lounge near me, consider Lovely Lashes By Dana
See The Difference Of Eyelash Extensions:
- Wake up every morning with beautiful and fresh looking eyes, not having to be a slave to your mascara and eyelash curler anymore!
- Eyelash extensions save you time in the morning!
- Make your eyes pop, even behind glasses.
- Eyelash extensions can give your eyes the appearance of an eyelift, without actually having surgery.
- With customized colors and lengths, lash extensions can enhance your eyes to bring out your very best features, next to your bright personality of course.
- Lash extensions are low-maintenance; you’ll never have to deal with glues and eyelash curlers again.
- Celebrities wear them, but lash extensions are affordable enough for everyone.
- You won’t need a prescription or daily applications of a hair growth agent to get great, full lashes.
Lovely Lashes By Dana offers a variety of lengths, thicknesses and curl so you can choose the exact look you want. This can range from a subtle enhancement to a full volume lash effect. We do not count lashes and we will do as little or as much (all eyelashes lashes) as needed.
Get Your Flirty Lash On!
NovaLash® extensions are “instant pretty” for any woman who desires longer, full lashes. NovaLash® lash extensions are meticulously applied lash-by-lash and bonded with award-winning, medical-grade adhesives. They are weightless, wonderful and truly transformative.
Healthy and Beautiful Lash Extensions
Award-winning, long-lasting, medical-grade lash extension adhesives have earned NovaLash® its reputation as “the healthiest” professional eyelash extension system. Comprised of a wide-ranging palette of colors, textures, and sizes of eyelash extensions that can be combined for looks that run the gamut from subtle and natural to trendy and glamorous; each lash application is a work of art, with an intricate finish.
Customized Fullness and Lengths
For a more natural look or a dramatic flair, eyelash extensions last between 30 – 60 days or indefinite with touch-up fills every 2 – 4 weeks.
Dana is a licensed cosmetologist and a certified lash extensionist through NovaLash® and Wink Lash Lounge. She began her lash career over 5 years ago and decided to open her lash studio, Lovely Lashes By Dana, in 2015, in Fenton, MI. Dana is a dedicated Lash Boss that has touched the lives of hundreds of women in her community with her friendly, kind attitude and her ability to make people feel beautiful with lashes. Her extreme attention to detail and continuous effort to stay current in the lash industry makes her one of the best lash artists in Michigan.
Krystal has been a certified lash extensionist since 2015. She loves doing lashes and having the opportunity to improve the lives of so many women, making them feel gorgeous and more confident about themselves. Krystal is certified in Classic and Volume lashes. She takes great pride in her work and her dedication shows to her clientele.
Angie has been a licensed cosmetologist for 25 years. She is certified in Classic and Volume lashes. She also offers lash lifting and tinting and brow waxing and tinting. Angie loves making ladies feel beautiful and confident.
How Long Will Eyelash Extensions Last?
The life of your extensions depends on:
- How well you follow the aftercare instructions(link to page) provided at your appointment by your lash artist.
- Your skin type and makeup routine.
- The length of your eyelash growth cycle.
Fills are recommended every 2 – 4 weeks after the initial application to keep them looking full.
Will Eyelash Extensions Damage My Natural Lashes?
As long as your eyelash technician is properly trained/licensed and you do not pick or pull at your lashes, eyelash extensions will not damage your natural lashes. Many people have seen eyelash growth after wearing extensions for long periods.
Am I A Good Candidate For Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are good for almost everyone. However, if you fall into any of the following categories below, you may not be a good candidate.
Any of the following could dramatically decrease the longevity of your lash extensions or cause difficulties during application:
- You are unable to follow the aftercare instructions.
- You habitually rub or pick at your eyelashes.
- You are sick or feeling ill.
- You do not have any natural eyelashes.
- You have highly sensitive skin, especially around your eyes.
- You are unable to keep your eyes closed during the application process.
A general rule of thumb is the less you mess with them the better your lash extensions will stay.
Will Eyelash Extensions Hurt?
There should be no pain during the application process or daily wear of your lash extensions. If you experience pain at any time, please contact your lash artist so they can look at them and see what could be causing it.
What Should I Do In Preparation Before My Appointment?
Please come to your appointment with no eye or face makeup under your eyes. If you have never experienced a full Lovely Lashes By Dana appointment, try to arrive early to fill out your paperwork, use the restroom, grab some coffee, etc.
Address: 521 N. Leroy Fenton, MI 48430 Phone: (810)986-7455 Email: Customer Service Leave Us A Google Review: Lovely Lashes By Dana Let us be your "Lash Lounge near me"